Sunday, February 14, 2010

Say goodbye to breakouts


If there is one product that I would recommend for skin suffering from acne and breakouts, it would be this one —The Shaclear- Skin Clear Anti Pimple Lotion. It is an ayurvedic product by Shahnaz Husain based in India. For basic information, Ayurveda can be defined as a system, which uses the inherent principles of nature, to help maintain health in a person by keeping the individual’s body, mind, and spirit in perfect equilibrium with nature (directly lifted from About.com). Thing is, the only shop I know, located in Malate, which carries her products closed years ago. I tried to e-mail the owner and I had the chance to do transactions with her, but everything remained as failed promises, so I never got a bottle from her from then on.

Then, my uncle went to India for a business trip. I got really excited, my hopes, desperation, and longing to take hold of the product were up. And so I asked him to purchase three bottles, but he was only able to bring home one bottle. Still, the product never failed to eradicate those protruding pimples.

Whenever there is a small breakout, I immediately put on the product with enough amount in a cotton ball. And when I wake up, my face is anew and ready for the world to see, heh. I was not worried about ill side-effects since it is an ayurvedic product. There were actually times that I put so much amount on my face especially when I’m trying to get rid of cystic ones —the ones with puss that you cannot not control to whack.

I want to have another bottle of this product, but I do not know where I could get one. Actually this is the reason why I would like to pursue medicine (dermatology in particular) to introduce safe products that could be used without having to expose the skin to harsh ingredients such as hydroxybenzoate and methyl paraben, that little do we know destroys our skin.

There are many alternatives we could use if only it would be available to consumers and if only we are educated with the use and availability of herbal and skin friendly products.

Who sells one? Anyone?


1 comment:

  1. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience regarding unexpected feelings.
    Here is my blog post : Does The Scar Solution Works

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them. Follow my blog and I'll follow back. :)

With love,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...