Monday, July 11, 2011

SHOP ONLINE: New clothes at Schmug

After few weeks of laziness, I finally am uploading new items at Schmug. :) Yes... as of the moment, I'm still uploading new stuff! :*) I'm selling one of my fave dresses yet wore it just once. haha! 
Channeling eco-Japaneseeeee
I miss my zit free face :( (Here I go again, haha!) Please be back soon :( Good skin is one's best accessory :(( Can't understand why this is happening now. :(
Dress: available at Schmug | Shoes: Converse | Belt: Just G
Same dress, different look!
Layered with this Schmug OH my vest item! :))
Visit
to get this dress at a very affordable price and to see other items up for grabs!! :)) See you there, co-cheapskate! ;)




13 comments:

  1. ohhh lovely dress!!! <3 gon check your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. You are anything but zit-full. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jazzy: Beautiful then 'zit-full'??? wait, should I be happy with that comment? or is that at least positive? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jazzy of hivenn.... BTW, I cant post comment on your posts :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. you still look really cute though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @fashioneggplant: ...'coz these photos were taken way back... didnt post them lang before ;) ...that is me zit-free acshoely! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you pair the patterned shirt dress with those pairs of sneakers! :D So cute & lovely in those outfit. Btw, you definitely look flawless in those photos, barely sees any zits, LOL.
    Am following your blog now babe! <3

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the angles you chose for these pics! Nice!

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw: let me know in case you want to follow each others

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! The dress,with the belt and sneakers is just pure genius! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Followed you, follow back? :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!You look so beautiful in that dress, why didn't you wear that shawl? You'll 101% gorgeous if you wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Este blog é uma representação exata de competências. Eu gosto da sua recomendação. Um grande conceito que reflete os pensamentos do escritor. Consultoria RH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them. Follow my blog and I'll follow back. :)

With love,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...