Sunday, July 17, 2011

Reminiscing: Dear Nina

I only have one note in my facebook account  (note: dated 2009!). I checked it little while ago and reread dated responses with an awwww smile! Nakakatuwa! Boy do I miss college! To all friends who responded, you are genuinely missed!! :) <3 <3
Dear ALL,
I love you all. <3
Hope we'll have great years ahead of us.
All of you make me wanna be in LB. Life seemed simplier then.
We must see each other soon.
Someday we will.
You + me = ~Friends forever~ LOL
If I saw any of you now I'd giligad smile.
I want to see all of you SOON.
I made this post to say how much I miss simple joys (store? haha) like these.
If I could sing you any song it would be "That's how we roll, we roll like this".
We could look back with joy and dream and rant and just giggle under the stars.

Love,
Nina

(P.S. I really miss all of you!! I miss everyone!! *creys*)


1 comment:

  1. I remember this fad! And a few other variations :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    Definitely, Maybe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them. Follow my blog and I'll follow back. :)

With love,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...