2008, I got fascinated with Tsoknat bags. I made sure, as much as possible, that I was logged in minutes before the upload since a collection easily gets sold out just few few minutes after! ...Shopping for a Tsoknat bag was insane!!!
Tsoknat Bags is an online store that specializes in one-of-a-kind, quirky bags made up of fabric swatches and different embellishments. It is Filipina-owned business that aims to bring out the individuality in the Pinay.
- Tsoknat bags get reserved and sold out just minutes after the bags’ pictures are uploaded.
- No two Tsoknat bags are the same. Tsoknat upholds the one-design-per-bag policy.
- Toni Rose Favoreal, the name behind Tsoknat Bags, has no formal training in fashion design or fashion merchandising. She is a graduate of digital illustration and animation at Ateneo de Naga University.
- Tsoknat was chosen as one of the 20 finalists in the 2008 JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Award.
- Tsoknat ranks first in the Top 10 Philippine Online Fashion Shops by WikiPilipinas.
- Tsoknat also ventured into baby clothing and apparel through a brand called Tiny Tsoknat.
- They have plans of reviving and rebranding their sister shop GirlGetsBoy early next year.
-directly lifted from geloshots. Read the whole article by clicking the link.
I visted the site again and saw new quirky designs. Some albums offer swatches and embelishments to choose from to create one's very own Tsoknat bag. :) Here are some of my picks:
Cute samples! :)
In 2008, I knew Tsoknat bags with their one-piece-per-design layered scrap bags like these ones:
If you want a Tsoknat bag, you may visit them at their mulitply account... I am also selling two Tsoknat bags for way way lower price --one from Boy Meets Girl and the other from one of Tsoknat bag's collection. :) Remember, no two Tsoknat designs are alike! So, you will only find these two Tsoknat bags thru Schmug. You'll carry a one-of-a-kind bag! :))
View the two Tsoknat bags I'm selling by clicking the link below (Carry Underwood collection at Schmug)