Sunday, July 25, 2010

Humor for my health

There are those precious times I crack up to the point of hurting my stomach so bad consuming enormous energy that I can't find the strength to laugh anymore and fall on my knees and recuperate from the incident on the floor due to clumsy mistakes and other faux pas.

Weeks ago, I saw a spoof compilation from one noontime show I find comical. I must say, the unforgettable ones are those seemingly unforgiving boo-boos...

 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHA

I'm fond of "Wer u at" in MYX. Not only because I adore the tandem of Bianca and Chino but their stream of episode features are really informative and tempting to try. Way way way back, they featured "Strip Manila". The concept and services offered by Strip are kind of funny, choosing Chino to talk about bikini waxing doubly so --how adorably awkward!

This is really witty! A satirical ad during that time of Bush and the scandals in between, nearing term's end if I'm not mistaken as inferred from the statement, though. Forgot the story behind this ad. But it's somehow circling on that.


At that time, I was like "what the" on this idea of having wax in different shapes!

 At that time as well, I smirked due to the availability of "boyzilian" --waxing for male!

I remember this thought we had, from a need or a want comes a business. I really got submerged on the aspiration to put up my own business just recently. As observed, the ideas started from my needs and wants that I don't find in the market. Some business ideas / products I thought of are nothing original but there are revisions, hence, improvements I want to make and be made available for everyone.

Same through with Strip, they would sell their services concentrating or mentioning on what separates them from other waxing salons. Sanitation is their top most priority. Strip assures that they do not reuse waxing materials. This is in defense and rebuttal against waxing salons whom practice double dipping and reuse waxing spatulas used in different body areas from one individual to another, yikes! Waxing is made fun with those variety of cuts to choose from and bearable by Strip as well; as they stand by their HSQ mantra: Hygiene, Speed and Quality.

WHERE: 2F Serendra Bonifacio High St. Bonifacio Global City Taguig
Store Hours: Mon-Sun: 10AM to 10PM

4F Greenbelt 5 Phase 2 Legaspi Street, Ayala Center Makati
Store Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11AM to 9PM; Fri-Sat: 11AM to 10PM

FOR MORE INFO, VISIT: http://www.strip.com.sg
   

4 comments:

  1. that wax ad cracks me up!! and wow i wonder how many of those kinds of bags are circling the thrift stores? haha! i actually saw that bag from this one online store for 1,350 so when i saw mines for like 300, i just grabbed it right away knowing what it was worth brand new.. and then i just ended up falling in love with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ano ang tinatanggal sa itlog bago kainin? --buhok! LOLZ :p One night super stressed na ako sa office nang may nag-forward ng email sa akin about the wowowee booboos. Tawa ako ng tawa, effective stress buster :D

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahahahahaha. the heart shape made me laughed..bwahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice blog dear!I hope you'll drop by my blog too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them. Follow my blog and I'll follow back. :)

With love,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...