Friday, May 14, 2010

COLOR PICK: Black, gold and leather brown

I PREFER:
Black over white
Gold over silver
and well with the hot weather, ponytail over hair hanging loosely

I noticed, in 5 out of 6 photos, I did the hand-on-hip pose... I guess I wanted to show that the lace blouse is actually a poncho-type one. 

THE ACCESSORIES:
 BUG!! INSECT! I love em!! Because I love Jane Aldridge, I think she's my inspiration for this piece!
the bangles I usually wear
 
Then, two gold necklaces, 'coz I guess I love Rachel Zoe!

3 comments:

  1. Gaano naman kaganda yan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I like more, the lace top or the jewelry, I'm just torn! Reading you impassive thoughts also provides fun times, so I cannot but follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them. Follow my blog and I'll follow back. :)

With love,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...