Friday, May 14, 2010

SNEAK PEEK: Pretty girls with really sexy mind

There are a number of girls whom I admire. A great number of them are women I haven't even met in real life but with the blogs, write-ups, pazzi shots and with the name that goes with it, they definitely are my style icon. To name a few, there's Rachel Zoe, Jane Aldridge, Nicole Richie and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. But you know whom I admire most? Friends I have met and have seen certain oomph gaining yadahs of many. Great style and charming looks anchored with their sexy mind. For at the end of it all, a great mind and an ardent tongue would bring applause gaining the respect of many --wait, this sounds a bit OA, but really, no exaggeration meant, just come to think of it. :) 

They say the eyes are the mirror to the soul and they are too pure and too honest in aught to disguise the sweet soul shining through them. And they say that a smile can always melt a heart and it's a curve that sets everything straight. With that being said, I guess I'd have to choose the eyes and the smile for this sneak preview... Tune in, for you will know more about these girls in the coming days and "identities (more of style) be revealed".



 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    And I adore your outfit in the previous post, love the lace.

    Have a fabulous weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can identify the pair of eyes at the bottom! She's my niece, and it's awesome to watch her grow lovelier every day. You have a fun blog, Nina. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts, impassive or otherwise.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patricia Snook: Thanks! :)

    @metal wayfarer: Aww. Thanks and hallo po ;) Yea? haha :) I'll be featuring her here together with those lovely girls. :) Looking forward in knowing you as well through your blog po :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pretty =] i look up to alot of women too
    ps sure i would love to be your friend on here =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them. Follow my blog and I'll follow back. :)

With love,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...